Thursday, April 16, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
Introducing.....my new Itsy Bitsy Bikini! These new little cuties are probably my favorite from my shop so far! The bikini shown is unscented, but the option to add a scent will be available. Colors will also include: hot pink, light green, neon blue, yellow, multicolored stripes. The hangers are also made by me!
These little bikinis will be perfect for summer picnic favors, wall decoration, even car ornaments.
They will be available to purchase in the beginning of April!
Please stay tuned for more items to be announced. Also, I will be featuring a giveaway next week!
Hope you all have a nice weekend!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Be sure to visit the treasury before it expries on Saturday!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
This was taken while it was still snowing last night.
And this is what I woke up to this morning. :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
So far, I see this month bringing new items and changes to my shop. I've been on Etsy for about 3 months now and I think I'm ready to expand a bit. To start, I have added a new scent collection to my items! These scents include: cinnamon and cloves, lemon, mint, rosemary, and chamomile, in addition to lavender. I also have added catnip to my selection, but I am not sure of what type of kitty toys I wanna make yet. :)
Love Bird Sachet Set: $9
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney World
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Lavender Scented Cuddle Bear
Valentine Birdie Sachets
Etsy's Seller's Inventory Worksheet: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/etsy-seller-inventory-worksheet-954/
Friday, January 23, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
I hope you all had a great week! I've been so busy since the last time I posted! I spent a well rested weekend at the boyfriends house last weekend, had a solid week at work, then got the sweat kicked out of me at a hip hop class yesterday with my best friend! :) All in all, it's been a good couple days.
Ever since my last post about the heart treasury, I can't get Valentine's Day out of my head. Even though I don't consider myself a hopeless romantic, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite, smaller, holidays. Yes, I am a huge fan of pink and love and hearts, so, maybe that as something to do with it. :) Since my last post, I created some new sachets for my shop. As you see in the first picture above, I made a few that focused on Valentine's Day! I have posted them already in my shop in addition to lowering my domestic shipping prices too!
As the week goes on, I have a few more mini-rectangular sachets that I will be posting in a variety of different colors and patterns. I also have a sewing set which will include a linen sachet with a mini emery filled pincushion. I'm so excited! I hope you like them all!!
My next post will hopefully be about the many uses of my Little Birdie Sachets.
Talk to you all later!
Friday, January 9, 2009
I got the chance to create another treasury today. This one is titled "Heart 'felt'" and as the theme of...you guessed it....felted hearts! All of theses lovely shops have beautiful items for Valentine's Day!! Check them out while you can! The treasury will expire 4am (haha) on January 12!! When I get back from the weekend and visiting my boyfriend, I'll post a list of all these beautiful items and their creators!! Here's the link to the treasury:
Have a nice weekend!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
How are all of you? Happy 2009!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the new year! I started out the year with 3 sales, so I'm happy, haha.
Yesterday's stall of the treasury caused a LARGE number of new treasuries to be created since everyone was waiting for so long! Luckily, as I scrolled through after the damage had been done, I found another Philly Etsy Team treasury! Go Philly!
Boto Designs! Check out her site! I'm so glad my *NEW* Birdie Sachets made it! Yey!
This treasury will expire on January 9 at 1am! Visit soon!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Hopefully these new colors will brighten up your day like they did mine.