Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mmmm....treasure!

Hi everyone!

How are all of you? Happy 2009!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the new year! I started out the year with 3 sales, so I'm happy, haha.

Yesterday's stall of the treasury caused a LARGE number of new treasuries to be created since everyone was waiting for so long! Luckily, as I scrolled through after the damage had been done, I found another Philly Etsy Team treasury! Go Philly!


(Click on the treasury to visit the real one!)

This beautiful treasury was created by Boto Designs! Check out her site! I'm so glad my *NEW* Birdie Sachets made it! Yey!

This treasury will expire on January 9 at 1am! Visit soon!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasury..I love cobalt blue
    Nice blog
    Robin
    CreationsAnew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the treasury mess yesterday. Congrats on your little birdies making the treasury-they are adorable after all and deserve to be there! Im still looking for an etsy team to be on-turns out the only ones for Oklahoma arent all that active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treasury! Go Philly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sales and the treasury listing! My new year is off to a great start with my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog shout out Patti! I hope the new year brings you a lot of success :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been tagged!

    THE RULES:
    *** *** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
    *** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete