Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MIA


Hi all,
I apologize for not posting in a while. This month has been extremely busy so far. Luckily, I've been successful in creating new spring and summer items! I've been sewing like crazy after work and on the weekends and have been very productive. Yey!

I have ideas for big and better blog post and am in the process of creating them. As promised weeks ago, I will have a post about all the uses of my Little Birdie Sachets. Also, I will be posting about my new light box that I made! In the near future, I also be adding giveaways!!

Please stick around! it'll be more fun, I promise. :) As a parting gift for the day, I will leave you with a new addition to my shop!

Catnip Kitty Toys..................$3.50 each


4 comments:

  1. So ADORABLE!!! I'm sure my Sassy would nip that!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these are very very cute! I wouldn't mind stepping on one that got lost in the hallway, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so lovely and cute!
    And congratulations! You have received PROXIMIDADE Blog Award! (See my blog for its meaning and have fun!)

    ReplyDelete