Sunday, February 1, 2009

New in February!

Happy February!

So far, I see this month bringing new items and changes to my shop. I've been on Etsy for about 3 months now and I think I'm ready to expand a bit. To start, I have added a new scent collection to my items! These scents include: cinnamon and cloves, lemon, mint, rosemary, and chamomile, in addition to lavender. I also have added catnip to my selection, but I am not sure of what type of kitty toys I wanna make yet. :)

Cinnamon Sachets: $12 (Set of 3)

I am also bringing in some of my new sachets designs: simplicity. These designs are just simple shapes, made out of lovely, durable home decor fabrics. They can be customized to be stuffed with your favorite scent!


Simplistic Sachets: $4.50 each (not currently listed in shop)

I've also been bringing in many more home decor fabric designs. This extra texture gives my items a richer look. My Birdie Sachets are also receiving this make over as well. I am also adding charms to these 'higher end' birds for an extra touch! Here are 2 of my newest pieces:

Black and White Decor Birdie Sachet: $5


Love Bird Sachet Set: $9

Last but not least, I am adding a line of Emery pincushions to my shop. Emery is a great grain like material that helps sharpen pins and needles every time your pincushion is used.


Mini Emery pincushion: $3.50 each


So after seeing these new products, I hope you stop by my shop and check them out! New colors will be added as the month goes on. If you need anything in a larger quantity, send me a message!!



6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. I always love your fabric choices! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little "love birdie" sachets! They're very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your items are so elegant! I love the charms with the sachets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I bet they smell great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I really the red and white fabrics on those cinnamon ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love working with scents. You have some wonderful and innovative ideas! I'll enjoy checking back for more! Your Etsy shop, too.

    ReplyDelete