Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello World!

Hi everyone!
I finally have myself a blog that I like! haha. I can't wait to begin posting!! But first, I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Patti and I am a new seller on Etsy. In my store, you will find gift-type items that are machine and hand sewn by me. Since I only opened shop about a month ago, I only have a few items listed. Thanks to holiday vacation, I am currently working on adding more colors and scents to my store.

My hopes for my blog are to show everyone a little about myself and the processes I go though for my Etsy shop. I will post photos and news about current projects, sales, and events as well as the thoughts that may randomly appear in my head. :)

Please be sure to stop back and check out what's going on and feel free to leave comments.

It was nice meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment